CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Need Your Vote!!

Okay everyone, I need your vote! My post titled, "What ToWear...." was to design a vignette and try to win it. Well, I am one of the five finalists!! I need YOU to sign in and vote @ http://shabbyapple.com/blog/ for me!! My outfit is Springtime & Snowing....even if you like the others, please vote for me!! There is suppose to be a coral necklace with it that ties it all together, just scroll down!! Thanks sooooo much!! Your are still able to vote, even if you do not have a blog! The contest closes November 19th.

4 comments:

Tory said...

I voted for you! Hope you win.

Kara Jones said...

Hey this is Kara. I too am one of the 5 finalists and I loved the story & the title of your vignette. Very original!

Sarah said...

Denise,
It's Sarah. Hey I need your email in order for you to view my blog. I have it set on private. So email it to me at becstwin@msn.com.

p.s. Cute blog by the way.

TuCk N JuLeS said...

I VOTED for you . . .and I even liked someone else's better - - UNTIL I saw the coral necklace that tied it all together! :)