CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Deep thoughts and comments from Kalea...

Kalea comes up with some of the funniest and outrageous things. I need to write these down so I don't forget...

"Mom, do polar bears get itchy?"

"I know you have to be married to have a baby, but how do they get in?"

Kuhio: "I can't wait to get to grandma's house and have grilled cheese!"
Kalea: "Kuhio, you can't have "girl" cheese, you have to have "boy" cheese."

5 comments:

Marcie said...

How cute! She is at such a fun age.

Reisdorfer Ramblings said...

I am just kicking myself for not writing these down sooner 'cause know I am trying to remember all her others...oh, well, there will alway be more!

The Little's said...

never heard the polar bear one. (are you allowed to comment on your own blog??)

The Bailey Duo said...

HAHAHA ...I think I am laughhing to loud at work

mamapickle said...

girl and boy cheese!! I love that! Grilled does kinda sound like girl. Aren't little ones great for making us think differently?!