CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Finances already?

Last night Kalea came downstairs to Danny and I with this piece of paper that she had written an 800 # on. At first I didn't understand what she was saying to me and then she says, "Mom, it's for you to call to get out of credit card debt." What? How does she know about that stuff? Kalea, actually really loves infomercials. She really wants that pancake popper skillet thing and the chop wizard. She knows all about them, and says they will make cooking so much fun and easy.

4 comments:

The Little's said...

Maybe we should have our "adult" conversations when the kids aren't around.

Marcie said...

She is so smart and tough! I wish we could be closer to you guys! Miss ya!

Yellow Barn Girl said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard. I want a pancake popper thing too. Mmm pancakes. We had so much fun the other night. One of the best we have had in a long time. We should get together soon.
Love ya.

Anonymous said...

A girl after her mothers heart...that is so funny, it made me laugh outloud. And I think everyone wants one of those pancake poppers. Mmm pancakes do sound good...okay that's what's for dinner!