CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tia, Tortilla!


To my little sis. Happy Birthday to you, you are the best! Can't believe you are the big 2-5! My fondest memory of you is when you were walking up the stairs behind me. I was wondering exactly how close you really were, so I shoved my foot back and to my surprise--or maybe not so surprised--you were closer than I thought! Sorry! Oh, and also you wearing that really ugly fur coat in 1st grade with a Bart Simpson t-shirt. I love ya. You are one of my bestest friends. Happy Birthday, hope it is great! Please share your fondest memories of Tia.

4 comments:

The Little's said...

I can't believe you put my fat, pregnant head picture on your blog. I hope people don't see this. Crap. LOVE YOU, TOO!!

Marcie Tess said...

I love just sitting and visiting with you and your sister. I know I will spend a majority of the time laughing.

Summer said...

I was thinking the other day about that time Tia and I got stuck in Soda Springs and had to hitchhike and stay with absolute strangers with no cell phones and no money! There was nobody else that would have been more fun with (not mentioning all the really loud singing to the radio prior to the breakdown that made us miss our exit)...So fun. I'll never forget how crappy that could have been but it turned out as one of my favorite memories because it was with my favorite cousin! (don't tell Alana...)

The Highland Hill's said...

www.cheyenneseminaryreunion.com

Spread the News!