CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

To my hubby!


We celebrated 7 years on Sunday, June 29! Holy Cow! Too bad we really didn't do anything. Saturday, I ended up with a sinus infection and flu (yes, flu, in June!!) and Danny hurt cut his ankle on the shower door and it was inflamed. We were pitiful. We did however, have friends in from out of town and had lunch with a few other couples after church. I need to take a couple lines and roast my husband because he his as good as it gets! He is the best, a few words to describe him...kind, happy, hard worker, loving, selfless, obedient, honest, fun...just to name a few. He has been such a rock in my life. I could not imagine my life without my sweet husband! He makes life worth living and loving. I love you for eternity!

No comments: